Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not so smart

The other day while out and about I decided to go to Big Lots to see if they had any Easter decorations. They did not - in fact their Easter supply was pretty depleted. But, while I was there I ventured over to the beauty aisles and found a nail art stamping kit for $6.50. I was excited as I have never tried stamping before. So this morning I got out the kit, ready to do some fab designs and low and behold it did not work. So after an email to the company that makes the product, I then realized that in order for the thing to work that you needed to peel off the protective layer from each plate. So yeah, I felt pretty stupid. So the thing does work now that I have learned to read the directions!! Here's one of my first attempts. I just have the stamp on my ring finger.



I am having fun trying all of the designs. It came w/ five plates with like six or seven images on each plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment