Friday, April 6, 2012

My first post

Hello! I thought there were not enough blogs dedicated to nails and beauty, so I decided to create my own. I have never blogged before in my life.

I have loved nail polish since I was a little girl and have a lot of it (although by looking online I don't have nearly as much as I thought I did. I guess I need to catch up with them!). I am by no means an expert. It's just a fun hobby for me and keeps me out of trouble (yeah right!).

On this site I plan on posting pictures of my at-home manicures. In addition to nail polish, I loooove makeup, shoes, purses watches and basically any accessory becasue no matter what size you are shoes and purses always fit and you can always do your nails and makeup to feel better. I hope that doesn't sound shallow - because I'm really not (or maybe I am - OK now I'm concerned about that).


I am going to try to post a picture of my "Easter" nails for the upcoming holiday. I hope this works.


Hey! It worked. Amazing. As you can see it's not perfect, but I think for my first attempt at doing something like this, it turned out decent. I used a combination of a bunch of colors: light blue (NYC), pink (Pure Ice), orange (Wet n Wild), green (Avon) and yellow (Avon). I used Seche Vite topcoat and Seche Clear Base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment