Saturday, April 7, 2012

My newest friends


My most recent nail polish purchases. From left to right: China Glaze Prism, China Glaze Pool Party and Finger Paints Hipnotic.


I put the Prism and the Pool Party on my toes (alternating the colors) and it looks really cool. I would post a picture, but since my blog is only a day old I don't want to turn people away from it just yet. The Prism is a duochrome color - or however you spell that. It looks different in different lights. The Pool Party is just a really great bright pink color. The Hipnotic is a magnetic polish. This is my first magnetic polish and I have yet to try it since I wanted to rock my Easter nails for the weekend. I wish that the magnetic polish came in lighter colors for the spring/summer. I guess that the design may not show up as well in a lighter polish, but who knows. If anyone knows of a lighter or brighter color of magnetic polish let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment