Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This is more festive than I thought it would be

Hello! It is currently snowing here and is really cold. I'm staying in today. I'm thankful I have a job that lets me do that!

Last night I did my nails and started with a random Sally Girl Color that I got for like 30-some cents this summer on clearance. It is a really pretty mallard green color with some shimmer in it. But, I couldn't just leave it by itself. I had to add glitter!

Here are the results:


This photo was taken on my porch. See the snow in the background? The glitter topper I used was from 2B bebe - a store in my local mall that sells really nice clothes and accessories. It's like bebe but cheaper. I got a 5-pack of glitter toppers there a few weeks ago for $2.50 because they were running a 50% off clearance sale! Whoot! This is one of the toppers. It is mallard-y green hexes with aqua blue and pink hexes. Very cute. This mani ended up being more Christmasey than I thought it would. I'm probably gonna change this for Thanksgiving. I want to wear my Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment