Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Koopa Troopa

So, I may have gone on a bit of a nail polish binge this month. I made my first foray into indie polish with purchases from KBShimmer and Dollish Polish. I haven't used the KBShimmer ones yet (although I'm super excited to do so). I did however use Dollish Polish and am SOOOO impressed with the amount of glitter packed into this.

I found "The Koopa King" on clearance at Dollish Polish and could not resist. It's part of her gamer series and came out about a year ago. It was featured in a collection based on Nintendo characters. I wanted them all but decided finally on the Koopa King. It features different size golden yellow matte glitters, red and green hexes and black bar glitter. It also has teeny tiny white glitters (I think they are round?) and holographic diamond glitters. Yeah, that's about as much glitter as I've ever seen in a polish. The glitters are all in a clear base. I chose to put it over Zoya's Channing and I loooove it!

Here it is in all its glory!



\

No comments:

Post a Comment