Friday, July 12, 2013

Fuzzy nails!

Helloooo! Today I'm rocking fuzzy nails! This is Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in All Yarned Up. I hate that the name of this polish ends in a prepositional phrase, but I do like the polish itself.

For the photos below I used 3 (I think) coats of the fuzzy over Sally Hansen CSM's Iced Coffee. Not sure I needed the base color, but I like it.

All Yarned Up is made of teeny bar glitter that is matte in a clear base. The colors of the glitter are orange, blue and yellow. I know some folks have a love/hate relationship with bar glitter, but personally I love it. This went on amazingly well over my base color. You get a good amount of glitter on the brush with minimal effort. I did use a topcoat just to keep those little fuzzies at bay.

At first I tried using the fuzzy over orange and yellow, but you couldn't see the orange or yellow glitter, which is why I went with a neutral base. I'm really happy with the results of this mani! Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment