Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Salvation Army Haul

Hellooo!! Sorry it's been for frickin' ever since I've posted anything. I  don't know why I haven't - just lazy I guess. I know this blog is primarily about nail polish, but today I have decided to divert from that. It is called Nails N'at - so this falls under the N'at category.

I went to my local Salvation Army "SUPER STORE" yes - super store - today. Wednesdays they have half price on all of their clothing, so I decided to go and see if I could find any summery things and I was successful. As with all thrift store shopping, it can be hit or miss, but this time it was definitely a hit. I was in the store for a while..cough...cough..over an hour maybe.

I ended up getting 3 pairs of capri pants, two dresses and two shirts. All of this was less than $22. I love a deal! One of the dresses was brand new with the tags. Holla! I think I'm set for the summer!

Here's what I scored:

Left: Xhiliration brand dress (Target brand) $2.50; Right: Brand new i.e. dress $7.50 (regular retail $58)


Close-up of the price tag! Love the deal!

Capri pants, Left, Worthington Brand $2.50;  Right, New York and Company $3.00


Left, capri pants, Van Heusen Brand, $2.50, top brand unknown $2.00, Right, top brand unknown $2.00


Close-up of the top. I love the detail on it! So pretty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment