Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Polish drawers reorganized

My stash has gotten bigger, so I needed to re-organize my nail polish drawers. Right now I am barely fitting all of it into 2 dresser drawers. Think I have enough? I didn't count it or anything. Too afraid.

I had previously had my drawers organized by color and that was it. I have changed it up a bit and now have them organized by brand. I think it will make it easier for me to find what I am looking for with it organized by brand.

How do you organize your polish?

Click for larger photos!

Top drawer includes OPI, Butter London, Orly, China Glaze, Nicole by OPI, Sinful Colors and Color Club




The second drawer includes Wet n Wild, Spoiled, Sally Hansen, Pure Ice, Revlon, Avon, NYC,
Finger Paints and a few single brands like LA Girl and Sephora Pantone Universe


No comments:

Post a Comment