Monday, August 13, 2012

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

OK. So, I was going for Pirates Themed nails as we went to a baseball game on Saturday night, hence the black and gold. However, my hubby said that they looked more like taxi-cab nails, so there ya go. I think they are neato. My middle finger one is a little wonky, but oh well. This was done using Spoiled's Mind Your Own Beeswax as a base and stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme. Seche Vite topcoat. It is holding up rather well as I did this on Saturday afternoon and so far no chips!

Flash - don't look at wonky middle finger

No flash

2 comments:

  1. Wow!These nails are amazing(: I really like your blog so I'm going to follow. If you like, you can check out my blog too! I hope that you follow back(: xxx

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete