Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Lots find

I found these Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips at my local Big Lots for $3 - like you can't see the price. Duh. This is a spiderweb design that I saw in drugstores last fall around Halloween time. I figured for $3 I will give them a try. I am not spending $10! I bought some last year in a different design and they did not work for me at all. Maybe I did them wrong or something. I hope these work a bit better. I have used strips from Five Below and those worked awesomely.

Also at Big Lots I found a ginormous bottle of "Double Bubble" brand scented bubble bath - scented like, you guessed it - bubblegum. Yummy! It was a whole liter of it (A liter of cola - if you get that reference you get bonus points) for $2.50. I don't take bubble baths, but I have been using it as body wash and it smells awesome. The scent doesn't linger after you use it either which is nice and it's paraben free. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment