Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blue nails and randomness

Today I'm wearing Sally Hansen CSM in Navy Baby. This is 2 coats and no topcoat. 

It's a really pretty deep blue with some shimmer to it. I'm already experiencing some tip wear, and I just put this on a day ago. I still think you need a topcoat with these CSM polishes even though the claim is that you don't. I think the polish would be shinier with a topcoat. I did use my OPI Nail Envy strengthener as a base.

My nails are tore up from this ridiculous winter in PA. I'm so over it. I had a casualty on my non-swatching hand. My middle finger is beyond shorter than a nub. 😢😥

Oh, and the random thing is the second photo. It is of a Cover Girl Wetslicks fruit spritzer that is of questionable age and origin. I think it's probably 4+ years old. I can't believe I actually bought a CG product at one point. Not my fave brand. 

On to the photos!


Navy Baby!! (Said like Austin Powers)



"Vintage" gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment