Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holo, holo, holo

So, I couldn't resist the Coterie deal about a week and a half ago for 3 Butter London polishes and a topcoat for $11. Even with the shipping it was more than a steal. Here is one of the shades of the new polish. It is called Knackered. I put a light grey color on my ring finger and then layered Knackered over it. I think I should have done that on all my nails because you can definitely see some VNL (visible nail line) on the rest of the fingers. I do love the holographic and color-change effect of this polish. It goes from blue to pink and then the holo shimmer is all different colors. I have already received comments on this - from my doctor of all people - at a check-up today. She was also rocking light blue nails but she said she liked my polish better. Too bad that did nothing to lower my BP while I was there lol.

Now...on to the photos:

No flash
 
I know this is blurry but you really see the holo in this photo
 
See the VNL on my first 2 fingers and no VNL on my ring finger. Next time I use this I will def. use gray as a base on all my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment