Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday yet again - yay! And tomorrow's Cinco de Mayo. Someone better buy me tacos.

The other day I did my nails with Sinful Colors Rise and Shine and did my ring finger with Rise and Shine w/ a topcoat of Nail Junkie. I also have the Rise and Shine and Nail Junkie on my toes. I love glitter!

When I first applied Rise and Shine I was surprised that it dried to a satiny-matte finish. Weird for a polish called Rise and Shine, but I digress. The color is a tealish-green color more going toward green than blue. It also has the slightest shimmer to it, even though it's satiny-matte. Weird again. You have to look super hard to see the shimmer. You may need a microscope for it. The formula was a bit thick - I had to load up the brush a lot for it to show up. I did two coats of it for the photos below.

I love the Nail Junkie glitter. It's got as far as I can tell green, blue, silver and gold glitter in it in a tealish colored base. This may be one of my fave glitters ever. It looks super good with the Rise and Shine.

Here are the pics:

The bottles. This was taken with the flash.


With the flash


Without the flash


No comments:

Post a Comment